The list of courses below are for foundation courses at M level (Level7) in MSK Injection Therapy.
They generally will teach landmark guided injection techniques for peripheral joints and soft tissue conditions.
This is not an exhaustive list and should not replace your own research in finding a course suitable for you.
ACPOMIT does not recommend any one course listed here over another.
ACPOMIT does recommend taking a foundation injection therapy course prior to undertaking ultrasound guided injection courses.
- Musculoskeletal Injection Therapy Module (15 Credit). University Of Hertfordshire. UH MIT course link
- Theory and Practice of Injection Therapy Module (20 Credit). Society Of Orthopaedic Medicine. SOM Injection Course link
- Musculoskeletal Medicine Injection Therapy (20 Credit). Manchester Metropolitan University.Course Link
- Injection Therapy (MSK). (20 Credit). Coventry University. Course link
- Injection Therapy. (Practice Certificate). University of Central Lancashire. Course link
- Neuro-Musculoskeletal Injection Therapy. (30 Credits). York St John University. Course Link
- Musculoskeletal Injection Therapy. Teeside University. Course Link
- Contemporary Practices in Injection Therapy. (20 Credits) Nottingham University. Course Link
- Principles and Practice of Soft Tissue and Joint Injections. (15 Credits). Keele University. Course Link
- Injection Therapy for Health Professionals (Corticiosteroid). (20 Credits). University of Plymouth. Course Link
- Botox Injections. (15 Credits). Kingston University. Course Link