Membership of ACPOMIT is open to all CSP members, international physiotherapists and other healthcare professionals with an interest in orthopaedic medicine and injection therapy
Benefits of being a member are:
- Discounted conferences and study days
- Previous conference presentations
- An extensive literature base on injection therapy topics including:
i) Adverse events and infection control
ii) Medicine management
iii) Injecting in private practice
iv) Injections and tendons
v) CPD guidance
vi) Injection consent
Type of Membership and Fee
Annual recurring membership £36
- International physiotherapists must be a member of their country’s governing body and other professionals must have an equivalent qualification or health/professional body or association membership.
- All UK practicing physiotherapists must be HCPC registered.
Click through to the Members Section to find out an overview of the large amount of practical resources available to you when you become an ACPOMIT member.